Chaga is an incredibly powerful medicinal mushroom that is highly sought after due to its phenomenal levels of antioxidants and healing properties.
Latin name – Inonotus Obliquus
Chaga is rich in Vitamins A, C, B, D, and E and minerals such as manganese, iron, calcium, zinc, and selenium. It also contains potent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-candida, and anti-parasite properties.
So you can use Chaga also for virus prevention like the Zika and HIV virus.
Chaga is one of the best sources of betulinic acid which is known to kill cancer cells on contact also called apoptosis.(programmed cell death)
Chaga is therefore often listed as one of the top anti-cancer and anti-tumor foods and is highly valued in a variety of natural cancer treatments and preventative protocols. Research has shown Chaga to be particularly beneficial for colon, stomach, endometrial, lung, breast, and prostate cancer.
Wild chaga was found to be the most powerful adaptogen
Since the 1950s the government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), in conjunction with approximately 1,200 prominent scientists, conducted over 3,000 experiments involving 500,000 people to study the effects of adaptogens. An adaptogen is a substance which modifies the human body’s response to stress. The results of these studies were a protected Soviet secret for 40 years. The Soviet government commanded athletes, astronauts and other Soviet elite to take adaptogens on a daily basis to improve physical and mental work capacity. One of these adaptogens was chaga. In fact, of all these adaptogens, chaga was found to be the most powerful. It is now believed that up to 80% of all diseases are mainly due to stress.
Chaga is also rich in beta-glucans which can dramatically strengthen and reinforce the immune system making it an ideal choice for those suffering with autoimmune disorders such as chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, irritable bowl syndrome,Chron’s disease, lymphoma, bursitis, shingles, and PCOS. It is also very beneficial for those with HIV and has been shown to reduce the various symptoms and secondary diseases caused by HIV.
Chaga contains the highest level of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in the world which is an enzyme that promotes the breakdown of free radicals and has been shown to be highly effective in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, gout, scleroderma, osteoarthritis, and cataracts. Its anti-inflammatory properties makes it ideal for those with IBS, arthritis, colitis, cystitis, tendonitis, edema, asthma, celiac disease, and acne.
Comparison of Active SOD Levels in Several Top Medicinal Mushrooms
The wide range of healing benefits found in chaga makes its one of the most important and essential medicinal foods to be included in one’s natural health regime. Chaga mushrooms grow in harmony with birch tress and can be found in northern regions of the United States and in the forest of the Appalachian mountains. Also found in forests of Europe, Canada, China, Russia, and Korea where it is known as a “gift of God”. More about chaga and related Study’s @Mrchocobean ‘s Facebook
Some Chaga health benefits
• Chaga mushrooms, when consumed on a regular basis can slow ageing, improve health and provide anti ageing benefits.
Various studies and researches have found out that consumption of Chaga mushrooms offers protection against damage of an oxidative kind to the human lymphocytes DNA.
• Create superimmunity against viruses while fighting allergies and asthma
• Balance blood-sugar levels, reduce systematic inflammation, heal digestive ailments such as candida, and help the liver purify itself
• And because of immuno stimulation, Chaga mushrooms also fight against cancerous growths and cancer cells.
• The presence of betulinic acid in Chaga mushrooms or betulin inhibits the growth of tumors, kills off tumor tissues as well as tumor cells. So if you suffer from tumors, it is beneficial to consume Chaga mushrooms.
• Chaga mushrooms are your safest bets when it comes to creating general feelings of well being, increasing the life span, delaying the signs of ageing, preventing ageing and derailing cancer cells and detoxify radioactive and chemotherapeutic agents.
• Nourish the hair, skin, and eyes
• It can help to heal injuries and rashes when applied on skin.
• And when consumed orally in the form of tea or powder or when inhaled in the form of smoke, it helps to boost the immune system, promote longevity, preserve youth and it may be regarded as that elusive fountain of youth.
• Since 16th century, ancient eastern Europeans have been using Chaga mushrooms to treat gastritis, tuberculosis, ulcers and cancers of different kinds and to promote general health.
• It can repair damaged DNA by producing interferons and it can also inhibit oxidation caused by free radicals. It can decrease hypoxia in organisms and maximize the stability of the body. The metabolic functions of the cell are rectified as well through consumption of Chaga mushrooms.
• Chaga mushrooms also possess anti cancer properties in the form of betulinic acid and betulin.
• Chaga mushrooms provide an anti inflammatory effect, stimulate metabolism in brain tissues, prevent cancerous growths and boost life energy or “chi”.
• It can effectively help you get rid of kidney stones and sand.
• Fights Lyme Disease and viruses like the Zika virus and other viruses.
• It also helps to combat hormonal imbalance, HIV, diabetes and immune deficiencies.
Chaga- The Champion of Antioxidants
The ORAC test was developed by the scientists at the National Institute on Aging (NIA). ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) scores measure the ability of a food, oil, or spice to absorb free radicals.
Researchers have determined that consuming foods with high ORAC scores helps protect against premature aging and age-related memory loss. Chaga boasts the highest antioxidant capabilities of any known food, as tested by the USDA and Tufts University in Boston, MA
Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity Score per 100 grams
NOTE: The actual unit of measurement for the ORAC scale is micromoles of Trolox equivalents per 100 grams (µTE/100g) of sample.
Raw food authority and bestselling author David Wolfe presents “CHAGA: King of the Medicinal Mushrooms”– an exclusive FREE webinar designed to teach you about the single most powerful healing herb in the world. Learn how CHAGA can help you achieve vibrant health and radiant beauty.
David Wolfe will explain CHAGA’S remarkable ability in his webinar
For Video’s just click Here